Thanks re TRF

To: "2000 List" <2000-register@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Thanks re TRF
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 00:11:56 -0000
Hi All
Just like to say thanks to all who responded to my request, and pointed me
in the right direction. This was done for a third party who asked on our
website. Much as I would like aTR6 I couldn't even afford a beater if I sold
all the cars I have!
I was away from the list for a bit due first to computer problems (new
motherboard and processor didn't like my expensive modem, now using a #12
job, Works fine). Then the phone line got damaged. Telecom dug three holes,
and fixed it each time only to go wrong again! Working now! It is good to be
able to get my fix from the list on a regular basis. Keep it all coming!
Thanks again.
Graham.