Re: Another new Triumph website

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: Re: Another new Triumph website
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 12:28:53 -0000
> Nice site, Suzie!
>
> Now, come and do mine! ;-) (I have www.SpitfireGirl.com and that's about
it!)

Well, I would do but wouldn't you have more fun doing it yourself? I've
already been asked to set one up for another TSSC area so I'm just waiting
for them to collect together some pics and info so I can get them started,
they'll have to look after it themselves once it is up and running though, I
think I've got enough on my plate at the moment.

> Glad to hear that Baby Blue is getting all sorted out! Nigel got a tune up
today, gear box servicing yesterday and a "spa" afternoon at the hand
wash-he's a happy boy! He says "Hi" to BB.

and she says Hi too. I just hope both of them enjoy the pampering they're
getting.

Suzie