Another new Triumph website

To: "SpitList" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another new Triumph website
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 20:07:02 -0000
http://triumphsouth.20m.com

Perhaps not a very exciting one for most of you but it is for me as it's
mostly my own handiwork. I've recently taken over as 'fearless leader' <g>
of the Southern Area of the TSSC here in the UK. Well, it helps keep me busy
and out of mischief. As part of our efforts to encourage a bit more
participation by local members we've decided to bring the area into the
electronic age with a web presence.

I'd appreciate it if you'd have a look, any and all suggestions for
improving it gratefully received - well, the polite ones anyway! and some of
you may even recognise some of the links there (Hi Joe, Hi Jeff). Please
feel free to leave messages on the site or contact me directly.

Suzie & Baby Blue (who's just been delivered today into the hands of some
real Triumph mechanics who will be sorting out a few minor, and not so minor
problems with her. I've promised her that from now on I'll try not to
subject her to the less capable people she's had to put up with till now!)