Oil pressure line

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil pressure line
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 11:39:53 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone know where I can get a three way untion
(T-fitting) for an oil pressure line for a
spitfire/TR4/TR6 (the gauge and line are for the TRs)?

Evidently the block and pressure line are both 3/8" x
18 thread. So I preferably need a T-fitting that is
this size on all three sides. (The automotive parts
stores have adapters in NPT and TUBE sizes which don't
seem to thread).

Any suggestions?

-Terry
'76 Spitfire 1500 with non-working oil pressure gauge.
http://www.geocities.com/firespiter/
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/