Re: Something nice about the Spit!

To: Len & Bonnie Lubbers <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Something nice about the Spit!
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:35:34 -0700
The scrubbing you speak of is probably more like "snowplow" effect.  The wheels
turn so far that the body can't keep up with it without trying to
resume going forward.

Something else about this extreme angle the wheels turn is the trunnions do not
operate equally and one will lift as the other goes down creating an
unequal turning radius as the wheels are turned to lock.

To keep it from scrubbing, "Don't turn so sharply"!!  :)

Joe