Re: Undeliverable messages from MAILER-DAEMON@griff-co.com

To: "McKey, Paul" <P.J.McKey@massey.ac.nz>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Undeliverable messages from MAILER-DAEMON@griff-co.com
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:25:23 -0500
McKey, Paul asked
> Sorry if this is simply junk mail for most of you but I keep getting
> messages from the above address stating that messages I supposedly am
> sending are not reaching their destination.  Has anybody else received
such
> messages?  The reason I am posting this to the list is because the subject
> title in each of these messages I have supposedly sent is related to
> spitfire stuff.  Now, I haven't posted to this list or anybody else
relating
> to spitfires for several months so I definitely have not been sending the
> messages I am receiving undeliverable reports for.
>
> Anybody have any ideas on why I or anybody else might be receiving these
> emails?  I also suspected it may be some kind of virus.  I don't know...

Yup...me too. I seem to remember the date stamp indicated last August. I
have no idea why they have surfaced over the last week or two, but I seem to
get anywhere from 3 to a dozen each day (for the past week or so!). No idea
why though...other than return comments that the address doesn't exist and
the mailbox is full.

Cheers
Keith

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario
   | 62 | TR4|        N5X 2K2
   | 67 |TR4A|        Canada
   | 70 |Spit|        Home:    (519)660-1916
 __|    |Mk3 |__      E-Mail:  kstewart@wwdc.com
 \T \___|___/ H/      (and a 68 Triumph Trophy 250)
  \ R I U M P /