FREE 850 Fiat

To: alemen@mail.ftconnect.com, spitlist@gte.net, JWeber@daroost.com,
Subject: FREE 850 Fiat
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 07:51:58 -0800
Heard yesterday about a FREE 850 Fiat convertible.  All I know about it
is the engine is in pieces, the body is supposed to be decent, and it's
in Woodburn, Oregon, (near Portland, Oregon).  No financial interest, but
then again, even if I did have financial interest, what would be my share
of ZERO?

If you're wanting additional info, don't write me, I know nothing more
about it.  Contact Mike Celmer at Kadel's Auto Body, 503-557-1159.

Brad
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!