Re: redqueen3 is still in business UPDATE

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Subject: Re: redqueen3 is still in business UPDATE
From: Vic Whitmore <vicwhit@home.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 11:24:13 -0500
First off, I want to say that I am not supporting redqueen3 nor do I have any
interest in his venture.

I looked at these three complaints and the original eBay transactions took place
in Dec and Jan during the period of time he was having personal problem (brother
died) and business problems (shipping agent was screwing up the shipments).
There are other good (or so-so) feedbacks and these transpired much more
recently. It may be that he is cleaning up his act but only time will tell if he
truly does follow through.

You may also note that he has removed the restriction on viewing his feedback.
Just a few weeks ago that was turned off by his request. It may be that he would
rather have the poor feedback showing up than the fear of unknown on the part of
bidders when they see the feedback blocked.

As I wrote to Michael Porter..."If he has exactly what I need and I can't find
it in other places...and I can tolerate long shipping times then I will deal
with him."

Vic Whitmore