Re: SU Needle database now on line

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: SU Needle database now on line
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:56:01 -0500
T'was done long ago, and is already available on the web.
http://www.team.net/www/morgan/tech/carbs/Tuning.html is the page about tuning
SU carburetors containing the download link for the spreadsheet and the search
and comparison programs for .09, .10 and .125 needles.
It imports nicely into a windows spreadsheet like Excell so that you can view
the shapes and compare this visually.

I know this has been talked about in these groups numerous times over the
recent years.

>>> "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com> 03/28 12:10 PM >>>

Well it's only preliminary..... but tell me what you think.

This is a searchable/comparable 0.090" jet SU needle
selection chart/database done in HTML and Perl
and posted as a web page
http://www.teglerizer.com/suneedledb/index.html

comments, suggestions, wise cracks, flames.   :-)

Don't ask me why...but the master view list wants to invert
the list, so the weakest at idle needles are listed at the top.
...oh well.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com