Re: "ign" light & starter prob... coincidence?

To: HD883HUGGR@aol.com, spitfires@autox.team.net, weberjm@teleport.com
Subject: Re: "ign" light & starter prob... coincidence?
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:43:17 +0000
Alternator is on the way out- actually gone now.  If you have an external
regulator, replace that, but I don't believe the 1500's had external
regulators.  I may be wrong.  It is definately the failure of the charging
system.  The IGN light isn't really an ignition light so much as a warning
light for charging.  If it's on, you aren't charging.
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |     ConiFur NorthWest 2000 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |