Re: tumbler

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tumbler
From: Tburke4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:54:51 EST
You can also make one out of an oil drum. Set it up in your backyard, fill it
with media and large parts, start it up, and then go out of town for a few
days. When you return, the parts will be clean and shiny.

Of course, the neighbors will graffiti your house, so be sure the garage is
locked.
;-)

Tom Burke
80 Spit