Re: Weber DGV vacuum

To: "Vic Whitmore" <vicwhit@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Weber DGV vacuum
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:35:22 -0800
I'm not sure why my high compression 1296 engine (9.0:1) doesn't have a
problem, but I have the crankcase ventilation connecting to the top plate of
my Weber DGV as designed and have no problems with excessive oil blowby
whatsoever...

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!