can I borrow your trailer?

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires
Subject: can I borrow your trailer?
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 09:48:55 -0400
Hello the camp!

It took more cash than I felt comfortable carrying around New
York, but last Saturday, I acquired/rescued a promising-looking
GT6 on Long Island.  The kid I bought it from will spend the $ on
his education, so we both win... the best kind of deal!  :-)

The thing is, although it'd probably make it home, I'd rather
trailer it.  I'm looking for advice on what trailer to rent for
the narrow (just over 4 ft.) track of a Spitfire/GT6.

If anyone's got a trailer I could rent, preferably for next
weekend, please let me know!  I'd rather keep the money "in the
family" than fork over to U-Haul.

thanks!  (fingers crossed)
--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.       The older I get,