Re: Re: Spitfire for sale....

To: "BillG" <wrgingerich@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: Re: Spitfire for sale....
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 20:10:41 -0600
FUnny thing just happened after reading this-

one of my neighbours started chatting to me while I was polishing Nigel-turns
out that the guy he works for just sold his Spitfire- $1.3 million! Turns out,
I've seen this one before. We were talking about these "new" Supermarine
Spitfires they're turning out. He said that his boss is now looking for a
Mustang-the kind with a prop! And he's building a sailing ship! (And we'd all
been on the same sailing ship this past December!)

But the tie in with the Spitfire was neat.

Laura G.-waiting for my ship to come in!