Re: New Spitfire engine performance guide on line

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Spitfire engine performance guide on line
From: BrYarboro@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 18:51:29 EDT
In a message dated 4/7/01 11:36:34 AM, mnelson@tconl.com writes:

<< Gentlemen, Paul, Jeff:

Please, put aside the bickering and realize that you both provide a wealth
of information for the Triumph enthusiast.  I used Paul's site as a resource
just last week with my alternator conversion and am indebted to him for
taking the time to publish the information.  Jeff, you know how I feel about
your site, and make the TTG a daily stop.  I have even had the TTG as my
'home page' on occasion.

My point:  Just as our cars are rare and appreciated by a very small
minority of folks, it is even more rare to find a website that has useful
material to reference as well as providing or presenting the information in
an easy to navigate format.  I applaud you both.  I find your sites, and
only a handful of others to be the premier sites for Triumph owners.  I'm
humbled by your Triumph knowledge, and additionally your ability to publish
such a professional appearing site.

I thank you both, and hope you put your creative talents back to work on the
task at hand: TRIUMPH AUTOMOBILES!

Mike Nelson
Omaha >>
Hear! Hear!
I have a lot of respect for both of you and the information you provide. It
feels very uncomfortable to read such petty bickering when we all share a
love for our LBC's. I only wish that there were these resources available to
me 27 years ago when I had my TR-6 and Spitfire 6.
Brian Yarborough,
'68 Mk. 3
'70 Mk. 3 organ donor