Re: New Spitfire engine performance guide on line

To: "Paul Tegler" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>,
Subject: Re: New Spitfire engine performance guide on line
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 20:19:37 -0700
Paul, etc. al

The author's name is Calum E. Douglas, not Davis.  The original, "lengthy"
HTML document can be found on MY site, here:

http://www.ohms.com/spitfire/engine_building.shtml

I was waiting to announce the availability of this document on the Spitfire
list (though members and guests of the Totally Triumph Garage have been made
aware of it) as Calum was still working on it and I have been quietly
working on formatting improvements behind he scenes as well.  Paul has
apparently seen fit to contact Mr. Douglas and make this announcement, even
though the content was provided to my site first.

It looks as though Paul has taken it upon himself to "Teglerize" content
originated on another website once again to "make it his own" to promote.
Paul, technically you may have done a nice job, but I think what you've done
here really stinks.

Regards,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and..The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!