Re: GT6 doors on a Spit tub. Been there....

To: <Cwn74@aol.com>
Subject: Re: GT6 doors on a Spit tub. Been there....
From: "Mike Ross" <mikeross@Prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 19:12:07 -0400
Hi Clark,

I was glad to read your email concerning the GT6 doors, particularly
the part about keeping the squired off backs of the windows.  I'm
doing the same swap using '69 GT6 doors with '68 Spitfire body shell.
I thought I'd have to have the rear top edge of the windows rounded
off to be able to use them with the soft top.  Sounds like that's not
a problem.

Best wishes,

Mike Ross
'67 Spitfire (soon to be a Spit 6)