Re:

To: Phillip <metaz76@earthlink.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:54:26 -0400
At 07:58 PM 4/12/01 , you wrote:

>  I only have one question, are the headlights supposed to be
>connected to one of the 3 fuses?

The headlights are not fused.  I guess the rationale was that a fuse failure
would plunge everything into darkness, and you could crash.

Actually, on my car's schematic, it shows 4 separate fuses, one for
each front hi/lo filament, as an option only for Italy.

>Ok, so I actually have two questions, what would cause the rear wheel on
>the driver's side lean in more then the passenger's side?

This is theoretically impossible, unless the car is leaning horribly to
one side.  Maybe one of your axle shafts was once replaced with one of the
wrong length, and the entire wheel is sticking out too far (or not far enough)?

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

///