Re: Re: Common sense says the world is ending....

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: Common sense says the world is ending....
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 19:47:15 -0400
----- > I was talking to another of these types last night who think that
because he has to wear a jock strap, he knows everything about cars-he was
critisizing me for having an 'old' car as a daily driver. And he was all
excited about the 'new' second car he's getting-reliable, beautiful etc...a
used Chrysler LeBaron convertible! (I hope he's not paying much, I know
several people who'd gladly *give* theirs away!)

> Crikey!
>
> Laura G. -"Yes! The Spitfire is still running!"

Ain't nothing wrong with a LeBaron convertible that can't be fixed with a
little crushing :)  (My 69 Plymouth Belvedere  is the latest Chrysler
product I am interested in owning!)

Any moron who criticizes for driving an old car is out of his mind- why
drive an untested and untrained car, when you can have the advantage of
experience!

64 Herald/Sport 1200 Convertible is moving right along...I posted a few new
pics last night(not many, but a few...)

Scott
64 Herald/Sport 1200 Convertible;e
http://www.homestead.com/herald1200/