Re: Funding, Take 2

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Funding, Take 2
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <kirby@kenyon.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:48:31 -0400
Mark,

Saw this and got right to work on PayPal.

I think many of us appreciate the dedication and work you put into these
lists but I, for one, am waaaayyyyy tooooo busy reading all the postings
and working on my cars to get to the post office.

This is a public thanks for doing all that you do (this bud's for you?,
sorry, watching too much tv over the winter! time to get back to working on
the cars)

At 03:37 AM 4/19/2001 -0600, Mark J Bradakis wrote:

>Okay, I lied.  In the Spring Funding message I sent out last week, I said
>you wouldn't hear from me again on the subject until October.  Unless I
>took a REALLY long nap on the sofa or inhaled too much brake dust working
>on my wife's Honda ('87 Civic Si - Fun car!) it is still April of 2001.
>
>This should be quick, though.  Due to popular demand, and perhaps because
>I got tired of writing out another dozen or so 'Thank You' postcards, I
>went ahead and set up a Pay Pal account.  I was going to wait and start
>with a fresh bank account and such to seperate the Team.Net contributions
>from my parts business, but some of you are aware of my world-class abilities
>in the procrastination department.

Thanks,

Kirby T. Kenyon

///