Update on Spitfire 1500 seats

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Update on Spitfire 1500 seats
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:07:50 -0700 (PDT)
Just to update anyone that's still patient enough to
be interested in my Spitfire seats (I think I made the
announcement 4 weeks ago?)
After getting stiffed for an order made through the
horsepower store (.com). I canceled my order through
them and reordered the same components through Jim
Cook Performance.
There has been another "mistake". And I'm still
without my new seats. (I must need to brush up on my
'american English' or have someone else order for me.)
It seems to have been an honest mistake, by JCP. They
appologized. And unlike the horsepower store, I
atleast received a bill and a shipping manifest with
what they did send (the CORRECT covers and rails),
even though I was charged for the seats as well. Also
Jim gave me an excellent deal (in my opinion) on the
components (>$100 difference less than the HPstore).

So, HOPEFULLY, this oversite will be rectified through
the manufacturer, they will drop ship my poly seats
and my original spitfire seats will be up for sale in
another week. Whew.

Remember patience is a virtue. (and we could all use
some virtuous qualities).

-Terry
'76 spitfire 1500 (impatiently waiting for seats)
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///