bounced emails

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: bounced emails
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@cadvision.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:45:34 -0600
If anyone (or everyone) on the list is still getting those
bounced emails -  which I sent to the list up to 6 months
ago - coming back from griff-co.com I do apologize.

        However I've written and complained to everybody connected
with griff-co.com and the server supplying the emails etc,
and no one replies.  I've written to my service provider and
they say there is nothing they can do.

        Please be aware it is not my fault I have an email address
similar to some derelict URL called griff-co.com.

Cheers, Fred
--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths
        ('71 Spitfire MK IV - on the road)