Re: Weber side draughts

To: lvaughan@pldi.net
Subject: Re: Weber side draughts
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 01:03:09 -0600 (MDT)
Are you saying you have a set of mismatched DCOE carbs?  If they are going on
a race car of some sort, where you spend 1.637% of the time in the transition
area on the progression circuit, you could likely get away with different
progression metering.  If they are for a street driven vehicle, then you
would want a closer match.  I may have a few carbs in stock if you want to
work a trade.  I may have on hand a single DCOE manifold for the 8 port Spit
heads, ran it on the squaretail autocrosser for a while.  Running only a
single DCOE, differing progression circuits would not be an issue.

mjb.

///