Fw: Help With Body Mounts

To: "Spitfire list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Help With Body Mounts
From: "Bob Coe" <coeb@cadvision.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 07:46:16 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Coe <coeb@cadvision.com>
To: Spitfire list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Date: Monday, April 23, 2001 4:30 PM
Subject: Help With Body Mounts

HI All
    I will be re-mounting  my Spitfire 1500 body tub back on the frame next
weekend after extensive refurbishment. I just cleaned and check out all the
bolt holes so when 3 of my friends help me lift the tub on, I don't encounter
any problems .
But I have forgotten the configuration of the Big aluminum Spacers/washers,and
Rubber Washers
does anybody know the configuration. I think this is how it go's

Starting from the front of body tub

2 outrigger by heals ( Rubber washer ) Yes / No

2 inner outrigger under thigh's (Rubber Washer) Yes / No

2 Inner Seat Belt  Holes ( aluminum Spacers ) Yes / No

2 Under rear seat through Box section ( Rubber Washer ) Yes /No

2 on top of rear suspension Spring housing ( Aluminum Spacer ) Yes

4 0n tall extensions (Rubber Washer ) Yes

///