Spitfire/GT6 parts for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire/GT6 parts for sale
From: Georgia Car Nut <ga_car_nut@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:56:13 -0700 (PDT)
7 Spitfire/GT6 doors for sale.  5 spit doors from mk
I, II, and IV, and 2 GT6 doors.  Excellent to Good
condition, all can be used.  Hardware in excellent
condition, glass intact. - $150 for the lot.  May be
divided up ~$50/door.

2 Transmissions - $150/ea.

1 complete engine for parting out - let me know what
you need.

Dual SU carbs, need rebuilding, w/ MKIII manifold
(fits MKIV too) - $100

Boxes of parts, I'll catalog later.

Located in Dacula, GA (Metro Atlanta Area).

Thought I'd post on here before offering them up on
ebay...

Chip
'01 Dodge Ram 1500
'96 Land Rover Discovery SE7