Re: LBC's & age

To: Cwn74@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC's & age
From: SMatson802@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:50:43 EDT
I am 59, 2 heart attacks, kidney stones, Lyme disease, a cataract starting
up, etc.  Having said all of that, I am really in decent shape and in no
immediate danger of expiring.  I drive my '71 (which remains nameless) every
day.  Occasionally we have the typical u-joint, wheel bearing, starter motor
problems, but it remains my vehicle of transport.  Not only to I get
tremendous pleasure from the daily drive, but I get great gratification from:
having a problem, figuring out what needs to be done and finally fixing it.
I sure can't do that with the Audi that the commander-in-chief drives.
I guess I am reliving the days in the '60's and my 1960 MGA and the Alfa that
I raced.  Not exactly the same, but keeps me having fun.