Re: LBC's & age

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LBC's & age
From: PorscheRcr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:21:06 EDT
In a message dated 06/26/2001 5:52:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
SMatson802@aol.com writes:

<< Not only to I get  tremendous pleasure from the daily drive, but I get
great gratification from:  having a problem, figuring out what needs to be
done and finally fixing it.  I sure can't do that with the Audi that the
commander-in-chief drives. >>

Your Audi must be a lot newer than mine :)  At 345,000 miles (on the chassis,
shortblock, transaxle, and rear diff, just re-did the head about 12k ago) I
get to figure out whats wrong with mine occasionally.  Today I get to figure
out whats up with the sunroof.  After I get done working on my GT6, of course
:)

Bill J
'68 GT8