Re: Re: HS2 carb conversion questions

To: <spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: HS2 carb conversion questions
From: "Len & Bonnie Lubbers" <lubbers@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 21:05:13 -0700
Thanks Joe, I presume you have a header?  I am using the exhaust manifold
from the same '69 parts motor that the carb is coming off of.

I thought I read (perhaps from John Kipping) that the stock HS2 carb needles
would be matched to that exhaust manifold.  I will worry about swapping
needles, if need be, once I have driven a few miles with the carbs.   For
now, the ZS is back on and running too rich - as usual.

Len