RE: SU problems resolved

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SU problems resolved
From: "Greg Macaulay" <gmacaula@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 13:55:05 +1000
Thanks for all the responses. I ended up swapping the chambers front to rear
and this "fixed" the problems. I think the front chamber may not have been
seated quite right and reseating may have resolved by itself.

The original ADN needles used for the waxtstat jets are now way too lean ,
The jets need to wound way down to get any performance and seem to run out
at about 4000 rpm.  I will change to ABT unless someone has a better idea.
Thanks.