list & parts

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: list & parts
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 18:21:59 -0400
I think the point is how this list was being used for a profit by a
commercial person/company and nothing else, this list is not supposed to be
used as a commercial venture as this gentleman was doing, that and only that
is the point of contention. From time to time we all ask for a part, we all
offer a part for sale, but for the most part we are here as hobbiest and not
a commercial venture, we help restore them and keep them running by
knowledge and of course that is free, again as this list was intended to be,
for each other. Just my .0002 "FT"