Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: Night blindness tip

To: spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: Night blindness tip
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:11:17 -0700
I used to have a car, where the reverse lights had been wired to a toggle
switch on the dash.  If some clown came up behind me with their brights
on, I'd just flick the reverse lights on and off.  Always thought about
adding that to my current cars.  However, it won't help if their behind
you with their low beams.

Brad

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001 09:03:47 -0700 "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>