Oil Seals

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Seals
From: griffco <griffco@cadvision.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 17:32:03 -0600
Over the years I have bought various parts that I haven't
used - yet.  Now I have some unlabelled parts and don't know
where they go :-(

Can anyone help identify these oil seals:
Oil seal SC 231 137 43 NTK
Oil seal TC 2.00 3.00 .500 NAK
I suspect one is engine front seal, the other is
transmission output shaft, but which is which?

The groups of numbers refer to the sizes, ID, OD and
thickness in inches.  However they do not have any part
numbers (eg Vic Brit, TRF, etc) as there are no packages.

Can any one confirm that this is correct?
Oil seal SCL 2.875 3.652 .375 NAK  (?crankshaft rear)

It is the only large seal in my bin.

Appreciate any help.
Cheers, Fred

--