which side of the road [was Re: my spit - and the plink-plonk

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: which side of the road [was Re: my spit - and the plink-plonk
From: reed mideke <rfm@redshift.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 17:40:23 -0700
FWIW, this url:
http://www.travel-library.com/general/driving/drive_which_side.html
goes into gory details, including the story of switching sides
in sweden and other countries, and odd areas (italian alps, for example)
where some vehicles have the driver on the outside of the
vehicle, in order that the driver may better apreciate the
precipice.

--
Email:               rfm(at)redshift.com or rfm(at)portalofevil.com
Home page:                             http://www.redshift.com/~rfm