RE: Spitfire Models

To: "'Richard Gosling'" <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>,
Subject: RE: Spitfire Models
From: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:38:52 +0100

It also has a friction motor.... not a lot of people know that!

> Exactly where my friends found it I
> don't know, but I
> could ask.

The TSSC sells them and they're easily available from most model shops which
stock diecasts. Keep an eye out around the shows and autojumbles as the
diecast model traders often have very good deals on them. They are also
available in BRG and Black - other colours were advertised but I don't
believe they've been released (yet).
        Cheers,
                Bill.