Re: Carb rebuild kits

To: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: Carb rebuild kits
From: Bill Gunshannon <bill@cs.scranton.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 08:29:47 -0400 (EDT)
OK, if my my care running really well once it gets started means a
carb rebuild is not called for, then what should I be looking for??

Only two symptoms to speak of:
    If the car sits for more than a day or so it is real hard starting.
    It has a tendency to flood easily. (this is new, It never flooded in
                                        the first couple of years I had it.)

Suggestions??

And if the suggestion is dump the Stromberg, I plan to, but can't afford
it now.  I wanted Webers, but am leaning a lot more towards rebuilding
the whole car to Continental European specs which would mean twin SU's.

bill

bill@cs.scranton.edu     |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |