RE: thrashing my spitfire - and other observations.

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: thrashing my spitfire - and other observations.
From: "James Carruthers" <jcarruthers@freenet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:34:11 +0100
hey, hey, hey!

I thought we all decided I wasnt thrashing my spit?? :)) just driving it
properly....

well im not thrashing it at the moment anyway..... it being poorly and all.

Cant believe Im going to have to get the bus for the first time back home today!

James

77 Pimento Red Pit

---- Message from "Catchpole, Pat" <Pat.Catchpole@ntc-europe.co.uk> at Fri, 12
Oct 2001 11:20:46 +0100 ------