Watch out - we're coming to California!

To: "SpitList" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Watch out - we're coming to California!
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:08:36 +0100
Hi Listers

Well, Guy & I are just about ready for out trip to Triumphest and points
West next week. We're flying in on Wed and will be ending up on Laura's
doorstep that evening, then on up to Ventura for Triumphest. Couldn't quite
manage to find a Triumph to rent but we have got a convertible booked for
the trip. From Sunday 21st we'll be travelling, no real idea where yet, then
back to LA to fly out on Friday 26th so we'd love to meet up with any
listers within reasonable distance that week.

Cliff, I think it was you sent your addy but Hotmail decided to eat a whole
months worth of my email and I lost it, please could you send it again, and
sorry we couldn't manage a windscreen this time. The vague plans we have so
far seem to include heading in the direction of San Francisco then back in
time for our flight back.

I'm afraid we won't have time now to collect any major items but if anyone
has a particular hankering for little bits and bobs, English Tea, Marmite,
pickled onions etc, let me know and we'll see what we can bring out to
Ventura.

We're off now for a weekend in Dorset so I won't be able to check my mail
till Sunday evening but I'm looking forward to some suggestions waiting for
me then of places/people/Triumphs to visit during our trip.

take care

Suzie & Guy
(& poor Baby Blue, being left behind again for this trip)