Re: Watch out - we're coming to California!

To: <Laura.G@141.com>, "SpitList" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Watch out - we're coming to California!
From: "Suzie" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 09:07:42 +0100
Replying to Suzie, Laura wrote:
> >Well, Guy & I are just about ready for out trip to Triumphest and
> points
> >West next week. We're flying in on Wed and will be ending up on
> Laura's doorstep that evening,
>
> I hope before evening! ;-)

Ok, got my terminology a little wrong - afternoon then. Should be picking
the car up about 2pm if all goes well with timings.

> >We're off now for a weekend in Dorset so I won't be able to check
> my mail
> >till Sunday evening but I'm looking forward to some suggestions
> waiting for
> >me then of places/people/Triumphs to visit during our trip.
>
> Suggestions? (Putting on her "travel agent hat")-have I got
> suggestions!

Glad to hear it, a little disappointed not to find any others waiting for me
when we got back last night, but I'm sure we'll find plenty of places to
visit. Had a lovely restful weekend in deepest Dorset, even managed a bit of
shopping and I now have a beautiful diamond antique engagement ring to show
off! We just have to finish packing now for the trip.

> Can't wait to see you two!

No more than we're looking forward to it, and some sun, though this weekend
was a bit of a surprise Indian summer, lovely weather for the convertible,
though a little damp & soggy for the journey back yesterday.

> >(& poor Baby Blue, being left behind again for this trip)
>
> Bring pictures of Baby Blue-for Triumphest! In fact, anyone
> attending Triumphest, don't forget to bring pictures if you
> haven't already sent some to Alexa. For the "slide" show! (You'll
> all get your pictures back.)

Ok, we'd planned to anyway, got a some really nice pics from the various
shows we've been to this summer, not sure if we've got one of *all* Guy's
cars but will do our best.

Roll on Wednesday...

Suzie