Re: Regretfully selling the Spitfire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Regretfully selling the Spitfire
From: john@triumphspitfire.com
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:49:46 -0400
Thanks tons! I have cleaned every contact on the car except one... that one!
While I have everyone's ear... If there is still people that don't know
about this stuff called Tuner Cleaner, get some! Great stuff! They used to
sell it at Radio Shack for electrical switches/contacts. Govenment law took
it off the market for a few years (at least I couldn't find it for a while)
but I found it the other day at Home Depot on the electrical isle. Fixed
(almost) all my electrical problems with a squirt and a wait.
John