Re: Vanity Plates

To: "Lyta Byron" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>, <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Vanity Plates
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 20:44:27 -0400
> Last week I noticed Jason's spit (that he is selling) had a vanity license
> plate with "OL SPIT" on it.
>
> Are there any other vanity plates out there with some interesting Spit or
> Triumph slogan's?
>
> I would be interested to hear from you!
>
> Kristi

It is not so much vanity plates, but I am looking into the possibility of
getting the number on the tags from my father's 63 Herald issued to my 64
Herald... I still have the original tags, and am pretty sure the number was
never reassigned. Just have to figure out who to talk to in the peoples
republic of NJ...

Scott