RE: Emiisions test pass

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Emiisions test pass
From: <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:41:37 -0700
Doug, all these little tips help the list. In fact I did have the same problem
on my carb when I went to tune it in Oregon the first time I got the car. If
turning the needle does not do anything then chances are it's loose. Amazing
how many of these little things we all have hit in the past. Lets hope they
help someone else. Right?

Alan