custom adjustable swaybars

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com
Subject: custom adjustable swaybars
From: Nolan Penney <npenney@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 19:43:33 -0400
The subject of having a swaybar made for I think a GT6 rotoflex rear
came up a little while ago.  Finally found something I knew I'd seen.
It's a company that makes custom swaybars, any dimensions, for $175.
They advertise in GrassRoots Motorsports, that's where I've seen them.
They have a web page, but it's pretty bad.  Anyhow, it's
http://www.sanerperffab.com

Like I said, their web page is pretty bad, and is rather flaky about
pricing.  I'd suggest reminding them that their ad in GrassRoots
Motorsports says "custom swaybars built to your specs or ours, most
@$175 each, plus shipping."  The picture shows an adjustable swaybar.