Re: New Body Pieces

To: <Jason.Cullum@cunamutual.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Body Pieces
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:32:40 -0800
Hi Jason,

To the best of my knowledge, anyone selling newly manufactured body parts for
early Spitfires are probably sourcing them from the same place.  The first
sources I would turn to (in no particular order of preference) would be
Spitbits, The Roadster Factory, Victoria British, Rimmer Bros. and eBay.
Sometimes you can even find NOS Stanpart body panels there.

The absolute best source, in my humble opinion, is in the form of Southwestern
region tubs or abandoned projects.  I guess it all depends on how many panels
you're looking to replace.  God luck.

Take care,

Jeff McNeal (San Diego)

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 project
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Join  the TOTALLY TRIUMPH NETWORK!
Forums, Classifieds, Links & Triumph Merchandise
http://www.TotallyTriumph.net