RE: 78 Clutch replacement

To: "'Luke Lewis'" <lukage@home.com>,
Subject: RE: 78 Clutch replacement
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:22:39 -0000
Fair comment Luke - if only we all had access to an engine hoist!

Vaguely on the subject, my wife is toying with the idea of giving me a
workshop lift for my next birthday - soon after the new year we are moving
into a new house with a HUGE workshop, c/w 3-phase supply.  Anyone got a
problem with the idea of slinging a SOLID bit of wood across the lift, and
using a rope (or chain) wrapped around that to lift an engine?

Richard & Daffy
Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email