Re: { NASS } Interior Dash Gauge Lighting and exterior lighting

To: nass@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: { NASS } Interior Dash Gauge Lighting and exterior lighting
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:51:45 -0800
well, I learned something new, not that that's too hard for me to do.
John, I assume by "dip the other way" it's something other than just
adjusting the aligning screws.  Amazing, I would have thought a 7 inch
headlight was a 7 inch headlight.  They certainly are on my car, and I
could fathom no difference between the left and the right.

Thanks for the new info.

Brad

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 12:27:11 +1300 "John Kipping"