New Floorpans, Can't get them in!!!

To: "'Spitfires@autox.team.net'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Floorpans, Can't get them in!!!
From: gfaber@fast.net
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 20:00:57 -0500
Hello to the group
After many skinned  knuckles, and ground of flesh, I finally totally
removed my driver side floorpan, replace the inner sill and now am ready
to fit the new pan,
the tub is still on the frame, Unbolted in the front of it though, and I
still have the front L shaped bracket attached.  I just cant get the pan
in place, I cant slide if forward enough to get  the back end to drop
down  in .  Im really considering cutting the pan in half to get it  in
and mig weld them together again, I really don't want to
pull the tub, but it I have to I will.  Any one else ever run across
this, any suggestions?
Cheers
Gerry

Honey Brook, PA