Re: new cars - non lbc

To: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Subject: Re: new cars - non lbc
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 10:50:35 -0700
Patrick,

Car companies don't give away anything unless they "HAVE TO"!

I didn't say their products were faulty, I said they have a reputation for
that.  The extended warranty is an effort to overcome that perception
because the buyer will think, "If there is a problem, it will be fixed" and it
effectively overcomes the concern.

Joe