RE: new cars - non lbc

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: new cars - non lbc
From: "Chris Alexander" <chris@root.moose.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:58:24 -0500
And most of that time was probably spent waiting for parts too? Or had to
have the same thing fixed more than once?

I dunno, that's what I've heard about Kias. Good luck on the resale too,
even if you didn't have problems with it.

They might have fixed all those faults but I'll let someone else be the
guinea pig until the reputation changes. Hyundai doesn't have that
reputation anymore - but it has only changed in the last 5-8 years or so.
I'd consider a Hyundai now (if they made something I wanted) but 10 years
ago you couldn't pay me enough to consider a Hyundai.

Even if the warranty pays for everything - whose got that kind of time
(service visits) to waste on a vehicle? Especially when you bought it new
with the expectation that it would behave like an appliance (always works
when required) like other new cars (tongue in cheek there).

Just my take.