Re: GT6 vs Spitfire front springs

To: Nolan Penney <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Subject: Re: GT6 vs Spitfire front springs
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 12:16:28 -0700
ATTENTION!

Nolan,
I understand your need to feel like you are an "EXPERT" on all things Spitfire.
 But in this case, your posts are counter-productive!

I for one will not be posting any more messages on this subject because it has
become laughable.  Just as laughable as your assertion that a spring
can be cut with a torch and not have heat travel down the length of the spring.

The next time you cut a spring while holding it with your bare hands, let me
know in advance.  I will spend the money to come over there and SEE
THAT!

Joe