Re: stains

To: Pat.Catchpole@ntc-europe.co.uk
Subject: Re: stains
From: Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 06:10:15 -0800
Reminds me of a good Andy Capp cartoon, (my favorite cartoon character).
He's in a bar with a buddy, Flo (his wife) is sitting at another table
with a lady friend.  Flo is complaining to the other lady that Andy is
absolutely useless.  She finally, finally got him to hang up some wall
paper, and he is so useless, he hung it UPSIDE DOWN.  Then she says to
her friend, "honestly, I'm never going to ask him to help again".

In the last frame, Andy's buddy says,,,

"Thanks for the tip".

LOL

Brad